I just returned from a fantastic vacation. I am feeling refreshed, focused, and excited to get back to work building bikes! Instead of boring you with the details of the trip I will leave you some bullet point of things I learned and some pretty pictures.
- The Grand Canyon is vast and humbling beyond what any photograph can capture
- Traffic in Los Angeles is a complete shit show
- Big Sur coastline is gorgeous
- It annoys me when people disregard the Don’t Feed the Squirrels signs
- Driving on California’s Hwy 1 makes you feel like a race car driver
- The massive Redwood trees are um… words can’t describe their beauty
- Oregon has sand dunes- Lots of them!
- Two shorter people can comfortably sleep in the back of a Honda Fit