When I think about a typical custom bicycle what usually come to mind is a road, cross, touring, or mountain bike. This is not a “typical” custom bike, it’s Robey’s vision of a performance hybrid that came to life in the A-train Cycles shop.
Some of the top features include:
- Simple and easy to use Shimano Alfine 11 rear hub
- Super slack seat angle so you are able to touch the ground while seated
- Upright riding position
- Steering that is quicker and more lively than a typical hybrid
- Neon yellow paint (these photos don’t capture the intensity of this color)
- Paragon Machine Works rocker dropouts
More photos can be found on my flickr HERE.