My goal is to keep pricing as simple and straight forward as possible. The price for a custom A-train Cycles frame is $2300 with your choice of fillet brazed or lugged construction.
- Custom geometry
- Custom tubing selection from all the finest manufactures.
- All the braze-ons and mounting points you want. I love practical, functional frames, and wouldn’t consider charging extra for rack mounts, chain hangers, or bottle mounts.
KVA or Reynolds 953 fully stainless steel frames will cost you $3000. This includes stainless lugs and all stainless steel braze-ons. Stainless frames come standard with a unpainted “brushed” finish and A-train Cycles decals. Take a look around the gallery for some great examples of how beautiful a stainless steel custom bicycle can be.
If you would like to make a $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot in the build queue contact me and I will provide payment information.
There are a few items that are costly enough to justify additional charges. Here is a list of common upgrades:
- Stainless steel dropouts (included on stainless frames) +$20
- Paragon sliding dropouts +$150
- Paragon stainless brake bridge (included on stainless frames) +$20
- Internal cable routing (each) +$150
- Polished stainless lugs (each) +$150
Custom forks just the way you want them…anything from a lightweight, straight blade road fork to a stalwart touring fork with appropriate braze-ons for the most ambitious trips to the perfect rigid fork for your 29er. Included in the price is the fork with all the mounts you want and a single color powder coat.
- Custom steel fork (sans frame purchase) $400
- Custom steel fork (with frame) +$350
- Polished stainless fork crown +$150
- Internal routing for generator wires +$30
- Custom segmented fork crown +150